Arizona’s Top Best Lash Extensions Services
Our Arizona Best Lash Extensions continue to be the leader in the field of eyelash extensions and is committed to providing safe, beautiful, flawless eyelash extensions to enhance any woman’s natural beauty. Armed with considerable research and a commitment to product superiority, Arizona Best Lash Extensions has developed award-winning adhesives and cosmetics including Bond Adhesive.
Your eyelashes go through a natural shedding process (fall out and re-growth) at a rate of 3-5 per day, approximately 20-35 per week. A healthy natural lash line has 80-120 lashes per eye. A full set of lashes at our Arizona salon covers 80% of the natural lashes. We do not cover the lashes in the anagen stage. This is when the lash is just growing back in and at it’s most fragile state. Your individual growth cycle and how full you like the extensions, should determine your individual re-lashing scheduled time allotment.
What Eyelash Extensions To Get?
The eyes play a major role in people's perception of your overall beauty. Having beautiful eyes is a big deal from a beauty standpoint. Many women turn to eye shadows and eye liners to enhance their eyes. Most people put forth at least a minimal effort when it comes to eye makeup. Some even use eyelash extensions or false eyelashes. Why go the extra mile? That is because beautiful eyelashes make your eyes even more stunning. However, very few women are lucky enough to have been born with longer eyelashes. There are a few things you can do if you want your lashes to be longer. You can try to help them grow longer, but this takes time, so if you're not patient, you can get the illusion of longer lashes.
False eyelashes are a great way to make your lashes look longer and fuller instantly. It may take a while to get the hang of application but once you get a feel for how to put them on, it can become a part of your regular routine. Some people only reserve fake lashes for special occasions. You can also take this one step further and get lash extensions applied in a salon. Much like hair extensions, these are little pieces of hair that are glued to your existing lashes and stay in place for a couple of months. This is one of the more expensive options but it gives you long lashes any time, anywhere- in the pool, the rain, the shower, anywhere.
Which Eyelash Extensions?
Well girls, what's it to be? So many options on the market, and yes, they all have a price - not just the up front costs but the on going maintenance of those lovely lash treatments! Lovely lashes are of course every woman's dream, but we're not all gifted with amazing eyelashes. To get the look, how do we choose? Lets take a look at our options:
Adventurous and have a steady, artistic hand? You can try your luck with eyelash glue and stick on an amazing choice of false eyelashes. They come in many colours, lengths, and thickness, with options to dazzle your friends with added bling or even glow in the dark lashes! False eyelashes are either sold as Individual or Strip and come in shades from blondes to black or wild colours like greens and purples. The difference between individual and strip lashes is in the application. Individual lashes in two styles: regular or cluster, are applied to the base of your eyelashes to create a fuller look. Individual lashes generally will stay in place until your natural eyelash sheds. Strip eyelashes on the other hand are applied to the eyelid across the top of your natural eyelash line and can be removed and re-used. They are priced as cheap as ten dollars made from synthetic or silk, or as much as forty dollars for a pair. If budget isn't a problem you can lash out on a pair of fox hair eyelashes for around $1000 - thank goodness they're reusable! If it's costume makeup you're doing, then by all means - go crazy! To achieve a 'natural' look the general rule is to stick to shades that most suit your natural colour. If it's evening wear your creating lovely lashes for, then go with black.
Grow Your Own Eyelashes Naturally
Another craze in the quest for perfect eyelashes is to enhance or make your own eyelashes grow naturally. The key to these products is to nourish and strengthen brittle eyelashes as well as to stimulate new growth. Generally the products come in a mascara wand and contain a protein formula, applied once or twice a day. What to look for when purchasing: Make sure the ingredients are considered safe (for sensitive eyes) and effective, as well as being clinically researched and proven. Keep in mind how much of the product you will need to use in order to get results, and if usage is on going. This should give you an indication of what it will end up costing you before you buy. Watch out for dangerous ingredients like paraben and prostaglandin.
Remember girls; there are eyelash remedies you can make from your own home!
Eyelash Extension Training
When going to the beach, makeup is not an accessory. However, for women who prefer not to leave home without her handy mascara, there's a solution in looking your best and enjoying nature's best waters. With eyelash tinting, you will always have dark, tantalizing eyes without ever using mascara again.
Eyelash tinting is a process wherein your eyelashes are dyed to make them look darker. Depending on your skin type and hair color, you can achieve eyelash colors, including black, blue, shades of brown, grey or whatever color best fits your complexion.
Eyelash tinting will benefit people that are sensitive to make-up, people who are active in sports (especially swimming) and people who have no time to apply make-up daily. This process is also ideal for people who wear contact lenses because they don't have to suffer putting on mascara any longer.
The treatment should be painless, unless the dye gets into your eyes and causes slight stinging. However, eyelash tinting is not for everyone because some people can get easily irritated with color additives or hair dye.
In addition, home tinting kits should be avoided, unless you are a trained professional. This is because not only can the treatment be messy, it could also yield results that are not as effective as those done in the salons are. Eyelash tinting done by a professional can provide amazing and long lasting results.
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Phoenix Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Glendale Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Laveen Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Tempe Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Scottsdale Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Paradise Valley Arizona
- Best Lash Extensions in Tolleson Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Peoria Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Cashion Arizona
- Mink Eyelash Salon in Mesa Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Chandler Arizona
- Best Lash Extensions in Avondale Arizona
- Mink Eyelash Salon in Sun City Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Youngtown Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Gilbert Arizona
- Mink Eyelash Salon in El Mirage Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Goodyear Arizona
- Top Lash Salons in Luke Afb Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Litchfield Park Arizona
- Top Lash Salons in Surprise Arizona
- Top Lash Salons in Sun City West Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Fountain Hills Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Waddell Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Higley Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Cave Creek Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Bapchule Arizona
- Mink Eyelash Salon in Fort Mcdowell Arizona
- Top Lash Salons in Carefree Arizona
- Best Lash Extensions in Chandler Heights Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Apache Junction Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Buckeye Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Rio Verde Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Sacaton Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Tortilla Flat Arizona
- Best Lash Extensions in Queen Creek Arizona
- Best Lash Extensions in Maricopa Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in New River Arizona
- Top Lash Salons in Wittmann Arizona
- Best Lash Extensions in Morristown Arizona
- Mink Eyelash Salon in Coolidge Arizona