Arizona’s Top Best Lash Extensions Services
Our Arizona Best Lash Extensions continue to be the leader in the field of eyelash extensions and is committed to providing safe, beautiful, flawless eyelash extensions to enhance any woman’s natural beauty. Armed with considerable research and a commitment to product superiority, Arizona Best Lash Extensions has developed award-winning adhesives and cosmetics including Bond Adhesive.
Your eyelashes go through a natural shedding process (fall out and re-growth) at a rate of 3-5 per day, approximately 20-35 per week. A healthy natural lash line has 80-120 lashes per eye. A full set of lashes at our Arizona salon covers 80% of the natural lashes. We do not cover the lashes in the anagen stage. This is when the lash is just growing back in and at it’s most fragile state. Your individual growth cycle and how full you like the extensions, should determine your individual re-lashing scheduled time allotment.
How Do Eyelash Extensions?
Pulling out eyelashes is a form of Trichotillomania. This disorder sees the sufferer compulsively hair pulling or plucking hair from the body and head. The urge for pulling eyelashes or any bodily hair can begin at any time and is normally a symptom of anxiety and stress. As a result of this condition, the sufferer is left with no eyelashes or bald patches.
Cure For Pulling Out Eyelashes
Pulling eyelashes can be cured by various treatments, just like any other addictive disorder.
1. Medicinal - Reuptake inhibitor drugs
Doctors will primarily prescribe drugs such as Prozac and Zoloft as treatment for Trichotillomania. These Seratonin reuptake inhibitors have been proven to be effective in treating the possible cause of pulling out eyelashes that is a Seratonin difficiency.
5. Use Lubricant
This method can be very effective to stop pulling out eyelashes. By applying a coat Vaseline to the eyelashes, they become slippery and make pulling eyelashes extremely difficult. A negative would be that this creates more frustration for the sufferer and hair gets pulled from other parts of the body.
Only some methods work effectively to stop pulling out eyelashes. The key to Trichotillomania treatment is about accepting and understanding the disorder. By learning to relax and keep occupied with other activities, the faster you will be able to stop pulling eyelashes.
Who Does Eyelash Extensions Near Me?
The benefits of eyelash extensions are many and include giving your eyelashes a longer, thicker and more natural appearance. Apart from this, they make the eyes seem more open and have an enlarged look thus drawing people's attention to them. For those with drooping eyelids, the longer eyelashes will make them look younger and fresher. Since not all people have long eyelashes naturally, there are a number of eyelash products in the market to help them.
In order to make the best selection, it is important that the user understands eyelash growth. Just like hair in your body, eyelashes are affected by genetics and that is why many people do not have longer eyelashes. The regrowth period of eyelashes, also depend on some factors such as the size of hair that you have lost as well as the genetics. There are a times where the individual cannot stimulate the eyelash growth and they may need to go for fake eyelashes to give them a more enhanced look.
Among these products is eyelash extensions. They give the users longer and thicker eyelashes and come with different lasting periods but most of them can last up to 2 months. This means that it is a better option as compared to other eyelash growth products. In the market, different manufacturers of eyelash extensions are available and therefore the user needs to know the pros and cons of each in order to make the right selection. Since eyelash extensions are available in different lengths, the user is able to select as per their needs. Whatever the choice they make, they should ensure that these eyelash extensions are approved by the FDA for medical and cosmetic use. The other thing to keep in mind is that these longer eyelashes should not cause any damages to the natural eyelashes.
They also need to select the best kind of aesthetician who will apply the extensions. The advantage of using these extensions is that they will be shed off when the natural eyelash falls out after their full cycle. The users need also to know that there are different techniques in attaching these products. One of them includes the attachment of silk or mink eyelash extensions to the client's eyelashes. The attachment is done on each individual eyelash until the whole eye is covered. The advantage of eyelash extensions is that they are safe to use in shower, either while swimming or sleeping and the user can add a little water based mascara when they want to.
Are Eyelash Extensions Good For Your Eyelashes?
The eyes play a major role in people's perception of your overall beauty. Having beautiful eyes is a big deal from a beauty standpoint. Many women turn to eye shadows and eye liners to enhance their eyes. Most people put forth at least a minimal effort when it comes to eye makeup. Some even use eyelash extensions or false eyelashes. Why go the extra mile? That is because beautiful eyelashes make your eyes even more stunning. However, very few women are lucky enough to have been born with longer eyelashes. There are a few things you can do if you want your lashes to be longer. You can try to help them grow longer, but this takes time, so if you're not patient, you can get the illusion of longer lashes.
False eyelashes are a great way to make your lashes look longer and fuller instantly. It may take a while to get the hang of application but once you get a feel for how to put them on, it can become a part of your regular routine. Some people only reserve fake lashes for special occasions. You can also take this one step further and get lash extensions applied in a salon. Much like hair extensions, these are little pieces of hair that are glued to your existing lashes and stay in place for a couple of months. This is one of the more expensive options but it gives you long lashes any time, anywhere- in the pool, the rain, the shower, anywhere.
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Phoenix Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Glendale Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Laveen Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Tempe Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Scottsdale Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Paradise Valley Arizona
- Best Lash Extensions in Tolleson Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Peoria Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Cashion Arizona
- Mink Eyelash Salon in Mesa Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Chandler Arizona
- Best Lash Extensions in Avondale Arizona
- Mink Eyelash Salon in Sun City Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Youngtown Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Gilbert Arizona
- Mink Eyelash Salon in El Mirage Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Goodyear Arizona
- Top Lash Salons in Luke Afb Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Litchfield Park Arizona
- Top Lash Salons in Surprise Arizona
- Top Lash Salons in Sun City West Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Fountain Hills Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Waddell Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Higley Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Cave Creek Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Bapchule Arizona
- Mink Eyelash Salon in Fort Mcdowell Arizona
- Top Lash Salons in Carefree Arizona
- Best Lash Extensions in Chandler Heights Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Apache Junction Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Buckeye Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Rio Verde Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Sacaton Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Tortilla Flat Arizona
- Best Lash Extensions in Queen Creek Arizona
- Best Lash Extensions in Maricopa Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in New River Arizona
- Top Lash Salons in Wittmann Arizona
- Best Lash Extensions in Morristown Arizona
- Mink Eyelash Salon in Coolidge Arizona