Arizona’s Top Best Lash Extensions Services
Our Arizona Best Lash Extensions continue to be the leader in the field of eyelash extensions and is committed to providing safe, beautiful, flawless eyelash extensions to enhance any woman’s natural beauty. Armed with considerable research and a commitment to product superiority, Arizona Best Lash Extensions has developed award-winning adhesives and cosmetics including Bond Adhesive.
Your eyelashes go through a natural shedding process (fall out and re-growth) at a rate of 3-5 per day, approximately 20-35 per week. A healthy natural lash line has 80-120 lashes per eye. A full set of lashes at our Arizona salon covers 80% of the natural lashes. We do not cover the lashes in the anagen stage. This is when the lash is just growing back in and at it’s most fragile state. Your individual growth cycle and how full you like the extensions, should determine your individual re-lashing scheduled time allotment.
Where To Apply Eyelash Extensions?
The benefits of eyelash extensions are many and include giving your eyelashes a longer, thicker and more natural appearance. Apart from this, they make the eyes seem more open and have an enlarged look thus drawing people's attention to them. For those with drooping eyelids, the longer eyelashes will make them look younger and fresher. Since not all people have long eyelashes naturally, there are a number of eyelash products in the market to help them.
In order to make the best selection, it is important that the user understands eyelash growth. Just like hair in your body, eyelashes are affected by genetics and that is why many people do not have longer eyelashes. The regrowth period of eyelashes, also depend on some factors such as the size of hair that you have lost as well as the genetics. There are a times where the individual cannot stimulate the eyelash growth and they may need to go for fake eyelashes to give them a more enhanced look.
Among these products is eyelash extensions. They give the users longer and thicker eyelashes and come with different lasting periods but most of them can last up to 2 months. This means that it is a better option as compared to other eyelash growth products. In the market, different manufacturers of eyelash extensions are available and therefore the user needs to know the pros and cons of each in order to make the right selection. Since eyelash extensions are available in different lengths, the user is able to select as per their needs. Whatever the choice they make, they should ensure that these eyelash extensions are approved by the FDA for medical and cosmetic use. The other thing to keep in mind is that these longer eyelashes should not cause any damages to the natural eyelashes.
They also need to select the best kind of aesthetician who will apply the extensions. The advantage of using these extensions is that they will be shed off when the natural eyelash falls out after their full cycle. The users need also to know that there are different techniques in attaching these products. One of them includes the attachment of silk or mink eyelash extensions to the client's eyelashes. The attachment is done on each individual eyelash until the whole eye is covered. The advantage of eyelash extensions is that they are safe to use in shower, either while swimming or sleeping and the user can add a little water based mascara when they want to.
How To Clean Eyelash Extensions?
Well girls, what's it to be? So many options on the market, and yes, they all have a price - not just the up front costs but the on going maintenance of those lovely lash treatments! Lovely lashes are of course every woman's dream, but we're not all gifted with amazing eyelashes. To get the look, how do we choose? Lets take a look at our options:
Adventurous and have a steady, artistic hand? You can try your luck with eyelash glue and stick on an amazing choice of false eyelashes. They come in many colours, lengths, and thickness, with options to dazzle your friends with added bling or even glow in the dark lashes! False eyelashes are either sold as Individual or Strip and come in shades from blondes to black or wild colours like greens and purples. The difference between individual and strip lashes is in the application. Individual lashes in two styles: regular or cluster, are applied to the base of your eyelashes to create a fuller look. Individual lashes generally will stay in place until your natural eyelash sheds. Strip eyelashes on the other hand are applied to the eyelid across the top of your natural eyelash line and can be removed and re-used. They are priced as cheap as ten dollars made from synthetic or silk, or as much as forty dollars for a pair. If budget isn't a problem you can lash out on a pair of fox hair eyelashes for around $1000 - thank goodness they're reusable! If it's costume makeup you're doing, then by all means - go crazy! To achieve a 'natural' look the general rule is to stick to shades that most suit your natural colour. If it's evening wear your creating lovely lashes for, then go with black.
Grow Your Own Eyelashes Naturally
Another craze in the quest for perfect eyelashes is to enhance or make your own eyelashes grow naturally. The key to these products is to nourish and strengthen brittle eyelashes as well as to stimulate new growth. Generally the products come in a mascara wand and contain a protein formula, applied once or twice a day. What to look for when purchasing: Make sure the ingredients are considered safe (for sensitive eyes) and effective, as well as being clinically researched and proven. Keep in mind how much of the product you will need to use in order to get results, and if usage is on going. This should give you an indication of what it will end up costing you before you buy. Watch out for dangerous ingredients like paraben and prostaglandin.
Remember girls; there are eyelash remedies you can make from your own home!
Why Eyelash Extensions?
Lash Dip is used as an alternative to an eyelash tint and an ideal eyelash enhancement product that compliments other eyelash growth products you may already use. If you have had enough of using mascara all the time and want something that adds volume and a little length to your lashes, then Lash Dip may be for you.
This is a fairly recent product, and it needs to be applied professionally. This is a good idea anyway, as it is much easier for someone else to sculpt and separate the lashes to increase the look of volume for your lashes.
Lash Dip is hypo-allergenic and does not contain aniline or formaldehyde that is often found in commercial eyelash dye. The good news is that you can shower, bathe, swim and sweat your way through the summer and it won't affect the look. You do need to wait a couple of hours after application before getting your lashes at all damp, so be careful if it's raining! Also, don't swim or use hot water near your eyes for 24 hours, or you could find some smudges on your face.
So, if you have short lashes, and especially if these are fair, Lash Dip may prove a good alternative for you. The good news is you can also use it if you are using an eyelash grower, such as Idol Lash as the two will complement each other very well. However, on the cautious side, it may be wise to not apply any growth serum for three days after your Lash Dip treatment.
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Phoenix Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Glendale Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Laveen Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Tempe Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Scottsdale Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Paradise Valley Arizona
- Best Lash Extensions in Tolleson Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Peoria Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Cashion Arizona
- Mink Eyelash Salon in Mesa Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Chandler Arizona
- Best Lash Extensions in Avondale Arizona
- Mink Eyelash Salon in Sun City Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Youngtown Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Gilbert Arizona
- Mink Eyelash Salon in El Mirage Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Goodyear Arizona
- Top Lash Salons in Luke Afb Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Litchfield Park Arizona
- Top Lash Salons in Surprise Arizona
- Top Lash Salons in Sun City West Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Fountain Hills Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Waddell Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Higley Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Cave Creek Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Bapchule Arizona
- Mink Eyelash Salon in Fort Mcdowell Arizona
- Top Lash Salons in Carefree Arizona
- Best Lash Extensions in Chandler Heights Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Apache Junction Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Buckeye Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Rio Verde Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Sacaton Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Tortilla Flat Arizona
- Best Lash Extensions in Queen Creek Arizona
- Best Lash Extensions in Maricopa Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in New River Arizona
- Top Lash Salons in Wittmann Arizona
- Best Lash Extensions in Morristown Arizona
- Mink Eyelash Salon in Coolidge Arizona