Arizona’s Top Best Lash Extensions Services
Our Arizona Best Lash Extensions continue to be the leader in the field of eyelash extensions and is committed to providing safe, beautiful, flawless eyelash extensions to enhance any woman’s natural beauty. Armed with considerable research and a commitment to product superiority, Arizona Best Lash Extensions has developed award-winning adhesives and cosmetics including Bond Adhesive.
Your eyelashes go through a natural shedding process (fall out and re-growth) at a rate of 3-5 per day, approximately 20-35 per week. A healthy natural lash line has 80-120 lashes per eye. A full set of lashes at our Arizona salon covers 80% of the natural lashes. We do not cover the lashes in the anagen stage. This is when the lash is just growing back in and at it’s most fragile state. Your individual growth cycle and how full you like the extensions, should determine your individual re-lashing scheduled time allotment.
Are Eyelash Extensions Uncomfortable?
Pulling out eyelashes is a form of Trichotillomania. This disorder sees the sufferer compulsively hair pulling or plucking hair from the body and head. The urge for pulling eyelashes or any bodily hair can begin at any time and is normally a symptom of anxiety and stress. As a result of this condition, the sufferer is left with no eyelashes or bald patches.
Cure For Pulling Out Eyelashes
Pulling eyelashes can be cured by various treatments, just like any other addictive disorder.
1. Medicinal - Reuptake inhibitor drugs
Doctors will primarily prescribe drugs such as Prozac and Zoloft as treatment for Trichotillomania. These Seratonin reuptake inhibitors have been proven to be effective in treating the possible cause of pulling out eyelashes that is a Seratonin difficiency.
5. Use Lubricant
This method can be very effective to stop pulling out eyelashes. By applying a coat Vaseline to the eyelashes, they become slippery and make pulling eyelashes extremely difficult. A negative would be that this creates more frustration for the sufferer and hair gets pulled from other parts of the body.
Only some methods work effectively to stop pulling out eyelashes. The key to Trichotillomania treatment is about accepting and understanding the disorder. By learning to relax and keep occupied with other activities, the faster you will be able to stop pulling eyelashes.
How To Select The Best Eyelash Extension Courses?
Well girls, what's it to be? So many options on the market, and yes, they all have a price - not just the up front costs but the on going maintenance of those lovely lash treatments! Lovely lashes are of course every woman's dream, but we're not all gifted with amazing eyelashes. To get the look, how do we choose? Lets take a look at our options:
Adventurous and have a steady, artistic hand? You can try your luck with eyelash glue and stick on an amazing choice of false eyelashes. They come in many colours, lengths, and thickness, with options to dazzle your friends with added bling or even glow in the dark lashes! False eyelashes are either sold as Individual or Strip and come in shades from blondes to black or wild colours like greens and purples. The difference between individual and strip lashes is in the application. Individual lashes in two styles: regular or cluster, are applied to the base of your eyelashes to create a fuller look. Individual lashes generally will stay in place until your natural eyelash sheds. Strip eyelashes on the other hand are applied to the eyelid across the top of your natural eyelash line and can be removed and re-used. They are priced as cheap as ten dollars made from synthetic or silk, or as much as forty dollars for a pair. If budget isn't a problem you can lash out on a pair of fox hair eyelashes for around $1000 - thank goodness they're reusable! If it's costume makeup you're doing, then by all means - go crazy! To achieve a 'natural' look the general rule is to stick to shades that most suit your natural colour. If it's evening wear your creating lovely lashes for, then go with black.
Grow Your Own Eyelashes Naturally
Another craze in the quest for perfect eyelashes is to enhance or make your own eyelashes grow naturally. The key to these products is to nourish and strengthen brittle eyelashes as well as to stimulate new growth. Generally the products come in a mascara wand and contain a protein formula, applied once or twice a day. What to look for when purchasing: Make sure the ingredients are considered safe (for sensitive eyes) and effective, as well as being clinically researched and proven. Keep in mind how much of the product you will need to use in order to get results, and if usage is on going. This should give you an indication of what it will end up costing you before you buy. Watch out for dangerous ingredients like paraben and prostaglandin.
Remember girls; there are eyelash remedies you can make from your own home!
Are Eyelash Extensions Permanent?
Eyelash transplants is a new form of plastic surgery which takes hair from your head and transplants it to your eyelids. In the US Dr. Alan Bauman is one of the first doctors to perform eyelash transplant cosmetic surgery.
So What Does It Involve?
The first step is to remove a patch of hair from your head. Don't worry you will not have a bald patch. Normally, the patch of hair removed will have 100 hair follicles. A technician than spends some time separating the skin from the hair. After which the hair follicles are sewn one or two at a time into the eyelid.
Eyelash transplants will give you permanent eyelashes since the follicle is being transplanted as well, which will require no more surgery, false eyelashes or regularly have new eyelash extensions applied. The best results of this type of cosmetic surgery will be seen 6 - 12 months after surgery.
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Phoenix Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Glendale Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Laveen Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Tempe Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Scottsdale Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Paradise Valley Arizona
- Best Lash Extensions in Tolleson Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Peoria Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Cashion Arizona
- Mink Eyelash Salon in Mesa Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Chandler Arizona
- Best Lash Extensions in Avondale Arizona
- Mink Eyelash Salon in Sun City Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Youngtown Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Gilbert Arizona
- Mink Eyelash Salon in El Mirage Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Goodyear Arizona
- Top Lash Salons in Luke Afb Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Litchfield Park Arizona
- Top Lash Salons in Surprise Arizona
- Top Lash Salons in Sun City West Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Fountain Hills Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Waddell Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Higley Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Cave Creek Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Bapchule Arizona
- Mink Eyelash Salon in Fort Mcdowell Arizona
- Top Lash Salons in Carefree Arizona
- Best Lash Extensions in Chandler Heights Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Apache Junction Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Buckeye Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Rio Verde Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Sacaton Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Tortilla Flat Arizona
- Best Lash Extensions in Queen Creek Arizona
- Best Lash Extensions in Maricopa Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in New River Arizona
- Top Lash Salons in Wittmann Arizona
- Best Lash Extensions in Morristown Arizona
- Mink Eyelash Salon in Coolidge Arizona