Arizona’s Top Best Lash Extensions Services
Our Arizona Best Lash Extensions continue to be the leader in the field of eyelash extensions and is committed to providing safe, beautiful, flawless eyelash extensions to enhance any woman’s natural beauty. Armed with considerable research and a commitment to product superiority, Arizona Best Lash Extensions has developed award-winning adhesives and cosmetics including Bond Adhesive.
Your eyelashes go through a natural shedding process (fall out and re-growth) at a rate of 3-5 per day, approximately 20-35 per week. A healthy natural lash line has 80-120 lashes per eye. A full set of lashes at our Arizona salon covers 80% of the natural lashes. We do not cover the lashes in the anagen stage. This is when the lash is just growing back in and at it’s most fragile state. Your individual growth cycle and how full you like the extensions, should determine your individual re-lashing scheduled time allotment.
Tips to Get The Most Out Of Your Mink Eyelashes
Mink eyelashes are the most expensive and luxurious looking of all false eyelashes. Although available as lash extensions, they are normally found as strip lashes that are applied as when required.
False eyelashes have been around since 1916 when D. W. Griffith had a wig maker weave human hair through gauze and then glued to the eyeline of actress Seena Owen in the film Intolerance. No one really took much notice until the 60s, when they came back into fashion and were then made from synthetic substances. Mink eyelashes are more recent and preferred by celebrities who do not always wish for permanent implants.
Beware when looking for mink eyelashes if you find cheap ones, as these are likely to be fakes. Look for high quality strip lashes that guaranteed to be 100% natural mink fur and you won't be disappointed with your choice.
Are Eyelash Extensions Dangerous?
I was born without a lot of body hair. I feel lucky; I am one of the few who have gotten away with not having to wax nor shave my legs EVER. On the downside, my eyebrows are thin and my eyelashes short, light and sparse like my eyebrows.
I don't wear mascara. I found my lashes falling off along with mascara when it was time to clean off.
Upon my sister's prodding, I decided to try lash extensions. I've seen other girls.... Oh, to have those long butterfly eyelashes!
The eyelash extensions came in three different lengths: Long, medium and natural. Because my own eyelashes are short to begin with, I went for the natural length. The whole procedure was long and tedious. Each individual eyelash extension had to be glued to my own and I had to keep my eyelids closed the entire time, trying my best not to move them, as any movement caused the just-glued-but-not-quite-set eyelash to become crooked. As far as any pain or discomfort, there was none, except for the smell of the glue, which wasn't too bad. I was fidgety the whole time and I couldn't contain my anticipation. After forty five minuets, which seemed more like two hours to me, the eyelash extension procedure was done. I looked in the mirror...OMG. Those are not my eyes! They are too sexy, too tantalizing! (OMG again!) I had to look long and hard in the mirror. I had long eyelashes! Not only that, but I looked like I had eyeliner on, too. My sister and I giggled and giggled like two teenagers. I walked out of that salon quite happily. I didn't even take a single look at the leaflet that was handed to me, the "How To Care For" instructions of my new deliciously lush prolific eyelashes.
Would I do it again? Probably not. Although I was happy with my eyelash extensions during the first two weeks, the week or so that followed after that was quite awkward as half of them had already come unglued. I would liken it to growing out a bad haircut. I'm also a fussy person and I could not keep from rubbing my eyes.
This is not to say that I have given up my quest for long sexy eyelashes. I do have my eyes on LATISSE, that prescription eyelash treatment that is supposed to grow them naturally thicker and longer. And then there is TALIKA and another similar product from Peter Thomas Roth that work much like Latisse except that they can be bought without prescription. I don't give up. Onward with the good fight for BEAUTY!!
What Do Eyelash Extensions Cost?
Eyelashes usually take a really long time to grow, generally several months. Eyelash growth without doubt calls for a whole lot of patience as it is slightly noticeable. The period that eyelashes take to grow moreover depends on what triggered the initial loss of the eyelashes, for example your lifestyle and diet, your genes, your age, or your hormonal state. Eyelash growth is classified into three phases:
Anagen Growth Phase: This cycle can also be classified as the active growth stage. This is because at this cycle over 30% of the eyelashes are actively growing. This stage can last as long as 7 weeks.
Catagen Growth Cycle: This stage can likewise be known as the lag phase due to the fact that the growth stops and the follicle will shrink. This cycle can last up to 3 weeks.
Genetic structure also impacts the rate of hair growth. People who come from families whose relatives are characterized by thick hair tend to grow back eyelashes faster.
The closing feature is hormonal state. If a person's body doesn't have the needed hormones to cause eyelash growth, then it'll take quite a long time to grow.
Finally, the maximum period of time that eyelashes ought to take to re-grow is roughly speaking 12 weeks. If it exceeds that, it is very unlikely that it will grow at all. Because of the short time frame, it is best to maximize the growth. Some people have effectively used good eyelash conditioner to increase eyelash growth.
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Phoenix Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Glendale Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Laveen Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Tempe Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Scottsdale Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Paradise Valley Arizona
- Best Lash Extensions in Tolleson Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Peoria Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Cashion Arizona
- Mink Eyelash Salon in Mesa Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Chandler Arizona
- Best Lash Extensions in Avondale Arizona
- Mink Eyelash Salon in Sun City Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Youngtown Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Gilbert Arizona
- Mink Eyelash Salon in El Mirage Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Goodyear Arizona
- Top Lash Salons in Luke Afb Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Litchfield Park Arizona
- Top Lash Salons in Surprise Arizona
- Top Lash Salons in Sun City West Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Fountain Hills Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Waddell Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Higley Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Cave Creek Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Bapchule Arizona
- Mink Eyelash Salon in Fort Mcdowell Arizona
- Top Lash Salons in Carefree Arizona
- Best Lash Extensions in Chandler Heights Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in Apache Junction Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Buckeye Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Rio Verde Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Sacaton Arizona
- Top Eyelash Extensions Near Me in Tortilla Flat Arizona
- Best Lash Extensions in Queen Creek Arizona
- Best Lash Extensions in Maricopa Arizona
- Best Rated Eyelashes Near Me in New River Arizona
- Top Lash Salons in Wittmann Arizona
- Best Lash Extensions in Morristown Arizona
- Mink Eyelash Salon in Coolidge Arizona